Corporate Sales Leader At Swvl
Corporate Sales Leader At Swvl 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
SWVL is seeking a driven go-getter with a proven track record of growing sales for the Corporate Sales Lead position for our Kenya operations. The role will report to the Category Manager Corporate Sales and Advertising and will have a dotted reporting line to the Assistant General Manager.
The Corporate Sales Lead will be responsible for driving the growth of SWVL’s Corporate portfolio.
In more detail, the areas of responsibility include but are not limited to:
- Developing a winning sales strategy and action plan so as to grow short term and long-term sales in the Corporate Category.
- Intensive market research with a focus on expanding the company’s corporate customer base and identifying new business opportunities within the Corporate category.
- Developing sales presentations and working closely with the marketing & growth teams to develop and implement corporate sales campaigns.
- Working closely with the Manager to hire and train a team of corporate sales representatives.
- Developing KPI’s for the sales associates, providing coaching and guidance to the team and evaluating their performance on an ongoing basis.
- Proactively obtaining customer feedback, identifying potential opportunities for innovation, and driving change while working closely with all relevant stakeholders.
- Achieving own individual sales targets and making the targets happen for the sales associates.
- Preparing regular and timely sales reports to the management and also providing reports on the status of current accounts.
- Understanding and recommending changes to the product and processes from the tech standpoint and working with the central team to actualise the changes.
- Over 5 years of experience in B2B Sales Development or Lead Generation roles with a clear track record of growing sales.
- Experience in managing teams, motivating, coaching and inspiring team members to achieve excellent customer/ captain experience.
- Existing/Strong network of clients/contacts that the candidate can approach.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Relevant training in sales and an undergraduate degree in a relevant discipline preferred.
- Hands on experience with SQL.
- Experience in the IT/Transport Industry.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills, highly systematic personality.
- Self- driven individual with the ability to multitask and handle varied moving parts in a complex and demanding environment.
- Ability to present products and ideas with ease, confidence and persistence.
- Great stakeholder relationship management locally and globally.
- Effective planning, organising, delegating, and time management skills.
Closing Date : 30th May, 2021