Cook – Cysuites Apartment Hotel At Cytonn Investments
Cook – Cysuites Apartment Hotel At Cytonn Investments 1 PositionCytonn Investments
Cytonn Investments is an investments and real estate company, with offices in Nairobi – Kenya and DC Metro area – U.S. We are primarily focused on offering alternative investment solutions to global institutional investors, individual high net-worth investors, local institutional investors and diaspora investors interested in the East-African region. Our alternative investments solutions are based on four main products: real estate, structured solutions, private equity and advisory. Most of the investment opportunities in Sub Saharan Africa are not in the listed markets, hence our focus on alternative investments to find uncommon value and returns for our clients.
Cysuites Apartment Hotel is an apartment hotel located along Church Road, off Waiyaki Way in Nairobi’s bustling Westland’s area. The hotel offers 32 two-bedroom apartment, 6 one-bedroom apartment and 2 penthouses.
These apartments offer contemporary living and working spaces fitted with amenities to meet the needs of short and extended stays to both business and leisure travellers
The all-day dining restaurant serves a variety of both Kenyan and continental dishes. The bar area features a fine selection of wines alongside a wide range of spirits and Signature Cocktails.
The hotel has fitness facilities to help you keep up with your fitness regime while staying with us.
Cysuites Apartment is looking for a Modern and a well motivated candidate to fill the possition of a cook.
- Ensure preparation of food products are done effectively and correctly as per the laid down procedures
- Set up workstations with all needed ingredients and cooking equipment
- Keep a sanitized and orderly environment in the kitchen
- Ensure all foods and produce received are well labelled, Date stamped and stored correctly
- Ensure the standard recipes for all dishes are followed correctly and maintain uniformity of taste, Quality and portion control
- Ensure food preparation procedures are followed with critical check on costs and wastage
- Ensure all relevant documentations are maintained and report the same to immediate supervisor
- Ensure all stock levels are maintained and correctly documented
- Ensure to attend to any other duties that may be assigned by the immediate supervisor
- Diploma or higher national diploma in food production
- Certificate in Food production
- Experience as a cook for at least 2 – 3 years
- Knowledge in HACCP
- Excellent record in kitchen operations and procedures
- Exceptional cooking skills
- Computer skills is an added advantage