Content Writer At Pesapal
Content Writer At Pesapal 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
The ideal candidate possesses a passion for writing and an innovative ability to create successful marketing campaigns. The job holder is responsible for the creation and sharing of relevant and engaging company content to the widest possible audience, attracting prospective and retaining existing customers in the process.
- Managing the company’s websites, blog and social media accounts and overseeing the content uploaded on the relevant platforms to ensure it is accurate, engaging and relevant.
- Conducting research to understand trends within the business’s industry of operation, customer habits, which includes their preferred behaviors, unique challenges faced.
- Run analysis metrics to determine the rate at which all marketing activities translate into onboarding and/or retention of customers
Coordinating & Reporting
- Marketing coordination by helping to strategize and implement marketing, branding, and advertising plans
- Prepare and submit reports regarding marketing content, product and market activity/performance, customer habits and strategy for the team to use as a basis for planning
Role Specific Skills
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Journalism, Business Administration or any related field
- Technical Skills: Good understanding of content management systems, Facebook Business and Google Analytics metric
- Industry Experience: At least 3 years’ experience as a content marketer or a similar position
- Personal qualities: Exceptional analytical skills, excellent communication and interpersonal skills and effective organizational skills
- Technical skills: MS Office, especially Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Language skills: Fluent in verbal and written English.
- Strategizing & formulating relevant content ideas and distribution tactics
- Research ability to understand customer habits & patterns
- Experience in UG and TZ markets is an added advantage
Vacancies in Communication & Public RelationsView and Apply
No featured Employer yet. Please check back later.