Content Creator At Human Capital Synergies Africa Ltd
Content Creator At Human Capital Synergies Africa Ltd 1 PositionHuman Capital Synegies
Human Capital Synergies (HCS) Africa is a Nairobi (Kenya) based, human resources professional services provider. Its two Directors, Ms. Veronica Anam and Ms Njoki Mwihia jointly hold over 40 years of combined experience working in the United States and various African countries. Their joint experiences encompass a range of human resources facets as well as general administration and communications. HCS Africa’s primary target market includes small and medium entrepreneurs and non-governmental organizations spanning the African continent. Its secondary target markets comprise large organizations, government departments, parastatals and multinationals that we service jointly through our local, regional and global strategic preferred partners and alliances.
Our client, an on-demand Courier Service that delivers products ordered through their mobile app seeks to recruit a Content Creator. He/she will be responsible for assisting current and new clients in activations and upgrades.
- Checking mails for new activation assignments.
- Working on completing the content for the activations assigned (store and menu creation)
- In case of no new activations, content improvement check is done (checking the menus of already implemented stores to align everything to current standards)
- Extra content related tasks that may arise from Finance, Commercial, Sales departments for improvements or corrections.
- Checking if there’s any priority in terms of on-boarding
- Checking and calling one by one all the “suitable” partners and training the partners on how to operate their stores.
- Giving support to partners with on-boarding issues (device not working, they have issues/questions with webapp, credentials not working etc.) reported on all internal channels and customer
- Research industry-related topics
- Create and distribute marketing copy to advertise our company and products
- Identify customers’ needs and recommend new topics
- Diploma Certificate in marketing, or a similar field.
- At least 1 years of related experience
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Strong listening and communication skills.
- The capacity to work independently and collaboratively.
- Ability to work efficiently without compromising quality or accuracy.