Company Driver- Kenya At Tugende
Company Driver- Kenya At Tugende 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
Title: Company Driver
Duty Stations: Kenya Branches
Number of Vacancy: 1
Application Opening Date: 23rd April 2021
Application Deadline: 7th May 2021
Job Purpose: The company driver will be responsible for all company transport related duties
Reporting: Branch leader.
Key responsibilities include;
● Safely transporting company staff as well as various products and materials to and from specified locations in a timely manner.
● Assisting with the loading and unloading of luggage, products, and materials.
● Map out driving routes ahead of time to determine the most expedient trip
● Ensure full compliance to all traffic regulations including update 3rd party insurance cover, proper parking etc
● Ensuring that the company vehicle is always parked in areas that permit parking in order to avoid towing.
● Keeping the company vehicle clean and properly maintained by performing regular washing, cleaning and vehicle maintenance.
● Maintain accurate daily vehicle log records of mileage and fuel records
● Timely report any accidents, injuries, traffic & parking tickets and vehicle damages to management
● Daily vehicle inspection and performing basic support undertakings like changing the oil & changing the batteries and reporting mechanical defaults.
Key person specifications;
● A minimum of of a High school certificate
● Proven 2-5 years experience as a Driver
● A valid driver’s license
● A clean driving record
● Familiarity with GPS devices
● A polite and professional disposition
● Ability to remain calm in stressful driving situations (e.g. at rush hour)
● Sound knowledge of road safety regulations.
● Working knowledge of local roads and routes.
● The ability to utilize maps and GPS devices
● Effective communication skills.
● Punctual and reliable.
● Focused, Confident, Observant and safety conscious person