Communications Officer At Deloitte Consulting
Communications Officer At Deloitte Consulting 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
Main Purpose of the Job
We are seeking to recruit a mature and result-oriented Communications Officer for YALI Regional Leadership Center - East Africa. The holder of this position will report to the Chief of Party and will oversee and implement the Centre’s Communications Strategy.
- Lead the documentation and ensure consistent compliance with USAID requirements on weekly and other periodic communication updates from the Program;
- Work with various teams to create a vibrant database of YALI impact stories and hence contribute to easy retrieval and access to outstanding alumni initiatives;
- Provide capacity strengthening support to staff, alumni and Kenyatta University in key aspects of communication;
- Participate in the partnerships and communications working group activities and support the evolution of a strong communication function within YALI Africa;
- Work closely with the YALI Team leads to develop the impact/success stories that capture the project’s achievements across the various functions;
- Attend donor/philanthropy events and participate in youth development forums to access networks to assist in gaining program visibility and accessing new avenues for resource mobilization; and
- Ensure sustained visibility for all YALI RLC activities using social media and other communication platforms in a responsible manner.
- Bachelor's degree in Communications or other relevant field.
- At least 3 years of experience in the communications field with 2 years of work in East Africa or sub-Saharan Africa is preferred.
Closing date: 5 May 2021