Communications And Fundraising Intern At Keeping Alive Societies Hope (kash)
Communications And Fundraising Intern At Keeping Alive Societies Hope (kash) 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
- The Communications & Fundraising Intern will work with the communications team to increase the visibility of KASH’s works and projects.
- A significant part of this role will be nurturing our existing community of supporters/ networks and seeking out opportunities to grow our supporters base. This will mainly be done through the delivery of communications, advocacy and fundraising initiatives and events, as well as the delivery of engaging reports and content for online and offline channels.
- You will also be involved in assisting the Communications and Fundraising Officer in developing and overseeing the implementation of digital communication strategies. This will include monitoring the effectiveness of the organization’s website and other digital and online platforms. You will work together to produce fully integrated online and offline campaigns including email marketing and social media – sending out campaigns and measuring results.
- Degree in a relevant field of communications skewed towards information science or IT
- Excellent communication skills in English (both written and oral)
- An ability to work respectfully and sensitively with key populations, vulnerable and marginalized individuals and consideration in the handling and distribution of content
- Knowledge of design packages such as Adobe – InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Experience of developing assets in line with brand guidelines, including reports, presentations, printed materials
- A good understanding of all aspects of digital communications and social media
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Coding skills – in both web and mobile – will be an added advantage
- Excellent team player
The role will be based in Kisumu but will require working closely with teams, partners and networks (volunteers, etc.) in other project sites.
Vacancies in NGO, Community & Social DevtView and Apply
No featured Employer yet. Please check back later.