Ci Operations Project Lead – East Africa At Nielseniq
Ci Operations Project Lead – East Africa At Nielseniq 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
NielsenIQ is the industry leader in global measurement and data analytics, and the most trusted source for retail and consumer intelligence. We deliver the complete truth to retailers, manufacturers, and our partners through our comprehensive data sets and powerful insights. We enable businesses to make critical decisions confidently, accelerating growth and optimizing performance.
About the job
The Project Lead is responsible for overseeing the Field Supervisors and the end-to-end project coordination for all CI&I Operations projects. The Project Lead must assume complete ownership of a project in the context of resourcing, quality, cost and timelines. This role is responsible for ensuring that projects are completed within the agreed-upon timeframe and adhere to the approved budget and required quality standards.
- Experience in supervising staff or leading a team
- Solid understanding of the interview process, preferably in market research, and familiarity with commonly used terminology and jargon
- Strong communication and “people skills”; able to effectively problem solve and diffuse potential conflicts
- Organized with strong time management skills; proactive and able to meet deadlines and follow-up on action items
- Detail-oriented, both in giving instructions and monitoring process and deliverables
- Ability to prioritize, negotiate, solve problems and work under pressure
- Thorough understanding of the related Nielsen SOPs and fieldwork standards
- Good command of English and local language(s) (verbal and written)
- Computer literacy and accurate data management skills.
You thrive in a fast-paced environment and work well under pressure. You focus, dig in, organize, collaborate, communicate and get it done. You are a problem solver with the ability to pick up new skills quickly and run you consider integrity a big deal, tech savvy and innovative.
- Degree or certification requirements : At least a diploma or a degree
- Years of experience : 5 years
- Industry experience : A must
- Technical skills : As above
- Personality traits : As above
- Language requirements : As above
- Knowledge of specific systems : Survey to go knowledge ,an advantage