Chief Of Party, Usaid Advancing Nutrition Kenya At Save The Children International
Chief Of Party, Usaid Advancing Nutrition Kenya At Save The Children International 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Master's degree in nutrition, public health, social sciences, international development, or a related field; Ph.D. or M.D. preferred.
- At least 10 years of experience leading, managing and implementing large international development projects in nutrition, health policy, capacity strengthening, governance, behaviour change communication, community development, food security and/or agriculture.
- At least 8-10 of professional experience working in Kenya, especially with the Ministry of Health and county governments.
- Strong knowledge of multi-sectoral nutrition programming and coordination mechanisms in Kenya, including the health system; health facility- and community-based nutrition services; and nutrition-sensitive agriculture and livelihood interventions.
- Demonstrated success across project management: co-creation process; strategic program planning; work planning and budgeting; financial, administrative, contractual management and oversight; relationship management with multiple clients; oversight of program monitoring and evaluation; and documentation of results for USAID-funded programs.
- Superior leadership, management and communication skills to lead a USAID-funded multi-sectoral nutrition project. This includes professional experience interacting with the USAID/KEA Mission, Kenya national and county government, and other relevant stakeholders.
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Proven ability to supervise and mentor staff from different cultures.
- Working knowledge of virtual communication platforms: Microsoft Teams, Google Meets, Zoom; Microsoft software packages: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Excellent English language skills, both written and spoken with strong presentation skills.
- Ability to prepare and disseminate project findings, success stories and other documents effectively.
Closing Date: Apr 28, 2021