Channels Planning – Lead At Safaricom Kenya
Channels Planning – Lead At Safaricom Kenya 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
Safaricom is a leading communications company in Kenya with the widest and strongest coverage. The home of the famous Mobile Money service- M-PESA
We are pleased to announce the following Position in the Digital IT Department within the Technology Division. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below.
Reporting to the Senior Manager – Channels Solutions, the Channels Planning Lead is responsible for offering leading expert solutions and technical guidance in the planning, implementation and evolution all the Safaricom Customer Management Solutions. This role is also responsible for liaising with other sections/departments in the delivery of services and projects as well as maintain good working relations between the team and all stakeholders
- This role will be required to lead, manage, and mentor a team of Planning Engineers and/or Analysts across the delivery team, ensuring that systems are roadmaps are aligned to the company strategy and plan for their execution.
- The role will also provide architectural guidance, consultancy, development and implementation of complex, multi-tiered, and distributed applications.
- Leads a team of Planning Engineers and Analysts that are working in planning of the customer management platforms ensuring capacity is adequate, patching, security and digital evolution to support the business strategy.
- Interface with Subject Matter Experts, following established escalation and notification paths when necessary.
- Identify improvement opportunities related to process or system-based challenges, propose and execute solutions
- Provision of in-depth technical skills to fix ad-hoc incidents/problems, mentoring and support teams to ensure best practice.
- Act as supporting leader, rather than line manager, aiming at maturing the organization readiness, vs. controlling the work
- Reporting for all the weekly tasks in form of accurate and detailed reports.
- Collaborate and liaise with vendors ensuring that services delivered are as per required standards and comply with company policies
- Master’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or other related field
- At least 4 years working experience and technical capability in Siebel CRM deployments.
- Expert understanding of Customer Support processes and integration technologies.
- At least two years in a leadership role or team lead responsibility in large delivery organization.
- Professional experience and knowledge of the Telecommunications industry preferred
- CCNA/CCNP/A+/N+; MCSE Qualification preferred
- Professional experience and knowledge of the Telco industry strongly preferred
Vacancies in Communication & Public RelationsView and Apply
No featured Employer yet. Please check back later.