Career Opportunity At Alfred |jonah International School
Career Opportunity At Alfred |jonah International School 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
Directs and coordinates activities of workers engaged in keeping complete books of tuition fees and other receipts for an educational institution.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 4 years
- Directs and coordinates activities of workers engaged in keeping complete books of tuition fees and other receipts for an educational institution.
- Periodically reports receipts to board of trustees or other bodies ultimately responsible for the financial condition of the institution.
- Lead the financial planning for the School through the preparation of regular reports and forecasts to the head teacher and governing body
- Research and apply for additional grants monies to support the school
- Ensure that the School’s financial plans are aligned to School Development and Improvement
- Plan to ensure that priorities are properly resourced and sustainable
- Research, identify and ensure that the financial policies and procedures meet all regularity requirements.
- Implement any changes and improvements to the school’s financial systems and policies
- To prepare and develop a long-term financial strategy for the future development of the School
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently demonstrating initiative and proactivity
- Ability to work in an organised and methodical manner
- Ability to develop and maintain efficient record keeping systems
- Ability to produce accurate records and reports as required
- Ability to communicate with a wide range of audiences, including other employees within the school, governors, parents, LA Officers, contractors and suppliers
- Qualifications: B.A, B. Sc
- A minimum of 4 years relevant experience
Increase your chances of landing this job and be among the shortlisted by requesting for free CV review. Request at https://bit.ly/2NyNoit