Camera Person At Family Media
Camera Person At Family Media 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
- Manage and operate motion picture cameras to record scenes.
- Prepare and execute shots according to technical aspects to achieve appropriate effects.
- Determine camera placement, composing shots and provide recommendations to the team.
- Perform tests and clean equipment to ensure they work properly.
- Collaborate with directors, sound and lighting technicians, producers for the assignments and determine recording sequences.
- Manage and observe sets or locations for any issues and establish appropriate filming and lighting for camera.
- Implement all quality checks related to effective maintenance of camera.
- Ensure effective access to anchor microphone and manage all communication information host and control room.
- Maintain all areas related to studio and prop room.
- Have a Degree or Diploma in Mass Communication or in a related field
- Have at least 2 years’ experience in video camera work
- Be a good team player
- Ability to follow written and oral instructions
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and deliver results on time
- Have a passion for Media work
- Must be a person of integrity, self-driven and passionate
- Must have good and proven track record
Closing date;30th June 2021