Call Center Representative At Sendwave
Call Center Representative At Sendwave 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work regular full-time shifts on our support inbox, handling incoming calls, outgoing calls, texts & emails.
- Identify patterns in user feedback and translate those into suggestions for improving our user experience.
- Quickly identify major issues affecting a number of users and be an advocate for having them addressed swiftly.
- Participate in regular trainings & team meetings.
You might be a good fit if you:
- Truly enjoy helping to solve problems for our awesome customers.
- Exhibit excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Approach others’ problems with compassion and a desire to keep problem-solving an issue until you understand what is going on.
- Are motivated to help Sendwave grow through providing stellar service to our customers.
Requirements (must have all to apply)
- 2+ years experience in a call/contact center or as a dispatcher/receptionist in a large office
- Ability to commit to a full-time schedule
- Ability to work your assigned shift, as we are open 24 hours per day/7 days per week. We currently have a number of shifts available:
- 3pm-11pm EAT (days off Friday + Saturday)
- 3pm-11pm EAT (days off Sunday + Monday)
- 11pm-7am EAT(days off Friday + Saturday)
- 11pm-7am EAT (days off Sunday + Monday)
- 7am-3pm EAT (days off Friday + Saturday)
- 7am-3pm EAT (days off Sunday + Monday)
- Ability to work weekends, evenings, and statutory holidays if required
- Advanced fluency in English (speaking / writing). The job requires the ability to communicate in English with our customers and team at a professional working capacity.
- Fluency in Somali, Swahili, Italian, Spanish or French is a plus!
Our company, including our support team, is 100% remote. External candidates must be authorized to work in Kenya or Senegal. External candidates authorized to work exclusively outside of Kenya or Senegal will not be considered.
Salary and Benefits
- Salary will be based on experience and localized for your local economy.
- Benefits package
- Equipment provided (laptop, headset)
- Our team of over 200 employees are fully distributed across the world— working from coffee shops, homes, and coworking spaces — making us one of the larger fully distributed growth-stage startups in the world.
- We are proud parents, community organizers, farmers, band members, yogis, Youtube influencers, former olympians and serial entrepreneurs.
- We collectively speak over twenty languages, including Akuapem, Amharic, Bengali, Ewe, Fante, Ga, Igbo, Kalenjin, Luganda, Oromo, Somali, Swahili and Wolof.
No featured Employer yet. Please check back later.