Business Processing Officer Health At Apa Insurance
Business Processing Officer Health At Apa Insurance 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
KEY PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Membership Management; effecting timely member additions and deletions, and producing the requisite debit, credit notes and Issuance of Medical cards, activation, deactivation etc.
- Accurate set-up of schemes and policies in the medical systems, and updating any shared databases and folders.
- Issuance of documentations; travel letters and policy contracts in a timely manner.
- Analysing the risk presented through proposal forms/risk notes and accepting business as per the set criteria;
- Ensure completeness of insurance documentations - KYC
- Addressing enquiries and feedback from internal/external clients within the timelines stipulated in the service charter and/or SLAs signed with respective clients;
- Preparing quotations;
- Sending renewal notices to clients and advising on changes in policy if any;
- Ensuring that business is processed in the systems only after requisite payment is received or credit approved. Ensure premium settlements for approved credit is followed as scheduled and collected.
- Assist in preparing weekly and monthly reports, giving details of departmental performance on business acquired/lost and feedback on market practices from customers;
- Participating in company CSR and brand building activities in liaison with other departments.
- Any other duty as may be assigned by management from time to time.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business related field; Finance/Economics/Marketing/Actuarial Science or an equivalent.
JOB SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Negotiation skills
- Interpersonal and Communication skills.
- Detail oriented.
- At least 2 years’ relevant experience
No featured Employer yet. Please check back later.