Business Managers At Royal Media Group
Business Managers At Royal Media Group 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
Royal Media Services Limited is the largest electronic Media House in Kenya. Home to the most popular television and radio channels according to audience share, at Royal Media Services we fashion our programming primarily to connect with our audiences. Our brands are Citizen TV, Inooro TV, Radio Citizen, Ramogi FM, Inooro FM, Musyi FM, Chamgei FM, Muuga FM, Egesa FM, Bahari FM, Mulembe FM, Wimwaro FM, Sulwe FM, Hot 96 and Vuuka FM.
Royal Media Services Limited wishes to recruit suitably qualified staff for the above positions. Each jobholder will be required to implement the laid down sales, customer service, offer effective leadership, and support to the Direct/Agency teams. They will need to have a clear understanding of the existing as well as potential environmental industry dynamics and be ready to adapt with the ever-changing demands and challenges.
The Business Manager’s role will include the following:
- Leading their teams to sell and achieve the set targets results
- Optimize and use the available resources within RMS to enhance their selling and client experience with our products
- Ensure teams are equipped with the appropriate skills by offering well designed internal training as well as attending other external training opportunities as and when possible
- Re-look afresh electronic as well as digital opportunities and utilize them
- Pursue market led decision making processes
- Ensure use of research by team to drive sales and enrich sale arguments
- Ensure team is well equipped with selling tools
- Be up -to -date with overall business Global trends and conversant with the ever changing operating environment and respond appropriately
- Harness and harvest effectively and optimally our competitive advantage
- Adhere to the laid down credit policy
The 5(five) Key Result areas: Business Volume, Debt management, costs management and control, minimum daily collage and Share of pocket ratios.
Academic and professional Experience
- University graduate in Commerce or Business related discipline
- Post graduate qualification in sales will be an added advantage
- Minimum five years’ experience in sales in a relevant/similar field.
- Notably high level of emotional intelligence.
- Great implementer/ good in execution and follow up
- Knowledge and competence in handling digital business
- Ability to make quick and hard decisions
- Good negotiator and communicator with great conversation skills
- Commercially minded
- Reliable and adaptable person.
Vacancies in Marketing, Media & BrandView and Apply
No featured Employer yet. Please check back later.