Business Development Manager, Android Platform Partnerships At Google
Business Development Manager, Android Platform Partnerships At Google 1 PositionGoogle LLC
Google is an American multinational technology company specializing in Internet-related services and products that include online advertising technologies, search, cloud computing, software, and hardware.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with the mobile network operator/OEM industry in mobile payments and/or app content.
- Ability to speak in English and Swahili fluently.
- Ability to travel internationally up to 20% of the time.
- Experience with market development, business development, and ongoing partner relationship management.
- Experience in engineering, international consulting, and Pay TV/STB industry knowledge.
- Ability to serve as an advocate for accounts internally and work collaboratively to identify opportunities or resolve issues.
- Ability to represent Google in discussions and structure terms to achieve strong ongoing partner alignment.
- Ability to interpret legal documents and work with attorneys on specific contract language.
- Ability to speak in French fluently.