Business Development Manager, Android Platform Partnerships At Google
Business Development Manager, Android Platform Partnerships At Google 1 PositionGoogle LLC
Google is an American multinational technology company specializing in Internet-related services and products that include online advertising technologies, search, cloud computing, software, and hardware.
About the job
As an Android Business Development Manager, you will help manage and drive Android’s growth. You are a true thought leader who can see multiple steps ahead and identify industry trends and key influencers. You open doors on potential partnerships, lead exploratory talks with partners, establish partnerships, and then manage the ongoing partner relationship.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for leading Android-related agreements for Google services. You’ll be working with industry leading partners and will manage and nurture those relationships on an ongoing basis.
You will work collaboratively with Product, Engineering, Legal, Finance, Marketing, and other partner-facing teams to initiate, support, and grow your partner accounts.
- Grow the Android ecosystem in the East African region, working closely with key stakeholders.
- Lead all aspects of Android account management with mobile network operators in the East Africa region and manage product/service launch programs.
- Build strong, long-term, trust-based relationships and manage partnerships to deliver results by becoming an expert on each target’s organization, business model, and priorities.
- Serve as ongoing Android relationship manager for partners, helping to realize and optimize value from the partnership.
- Work closely with other account teams at Google to develop coordinated account strategy where appropriate. Grow and influence the mobile industry ecosystem.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with the mobile network operator/OEM industry in mobile payments and/or app content.
- Ability to speak in English and Swahili fluently.
- Ability to travel internationally up to 20% of the time.
- Experience with market development, business development, and ongoing partner relationship management.
- Experience in engineering, international consulting, and Pay TV/STB industry knowledge.
- Ability to serve as an advocate for accounts internally and work collaboratively to identify opportunities or resolve issues.
- Ability to represent Google in discussions and structure terms to achieve strong ongoing partner alignment.
- Ability to interpret legal documents and work with attorneys on specific contract language.
- Ability to speak in French fluently.