Business Development & Sales Executive At Flare Emergency Response
Business Development & Sales Executive At Flare Emergency Response 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
Duties and Responsibilities
- You will be the first point of contact for new and prospective clients.
- You will assess market and vertical opportunities and identify prospects using online and offline methods.
- You will be responsible for meeting new clients and defining partnership models that suit the client’s business model and operations structure in order to close deals and improve product uptake.
- Your performance will be measured by your ability to grow our membership and client base.
Basic requirements for the role:
- Minimum of 7 years' B2B sales experience either as part of a business development team or consultancy/agency.
- Proven track record of signing new partnerships.
- Strong analytical skills; you know how to translate your customers' needs into clear solutions.
- Proven ability to build, maintain, and grow client relationships and extensive experience interacting with senior executives and account managers in both professional and social settings.
- Solid understanding of business drivers (P/L, Operating Statement, COGS, Revenue, etc.).
Things that will make you stand out:
- Experience in selling new solutions to large organizations and/or consulting experience in healthcare or health supply & logistics.
- Experience working with/in health insurance, auto insurance, life insurance, tourism sales, brokerages/agents, transportation or startups/professional service firms.
- Experience in fast growing start-ups.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and can-do attitude.
- Advanced Google docs, sheets/Excel, and PowerPoint skills.
- Experience in design or ability to make compelling presentations.
Vacancies in Healthcare & PharmaceuticalView and Apply
No featured Employer yet. Please check back later.