Bio Medical Maintenance Officer At Central University Hospital Of Kigali (chuk)
Bio Medical Maintenance Officer At Central University Hospital Of Kigali (chuk) 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
1. Perform all activities concerning the management and maintenance of medical equipments
2. Realize preventive and curative maintenance of medical equipments and device.
3. Intervening technically if necessary on biomedical equipments.
4. work on the development and review of equipments specification to support medical equipments tender documentation and evaluation.
5. Participate in the Provision Guidance for service contract language and maintenance support by equipments suppliers with tender document.
6. Schedule of particular equipment pre-installation works for specialized equipment.
7. Participate in and assist in the commissioning of new medical devices and equipment by monitoring the installation of said items in accordance with signed contract and appropriate Hospital Regulations.
8. Review and advice on supply chain for spare parts and consumables for medical Equipment.
9. Participate in the development of technical document and formal memorandum as required to support the health sector.
10. Produce quarterly reports of activities
11. Perform other related duties as required
12. Elaborate preventive maintenance plan of Biomedical equipment and supervise its execution.
13. Con tribute to the hospital environmental hygiene
14. Participating in quality assurance and quality improvement of hospital