Barrick – North Mara Gold Mine (bnmgm) Is Looking For Your Skills!!apply Now!!
Barrick – North Mara Gold Mine (bnmgm) Is Looking For Your Skills!!apply Now!! 1 PositionBarrick – North Mara Gold Mine (BNMGM)
- Provide leadership to ensure that employees and contractors adhere to safety and environmental standards that exceed worldwide industry practice and any applicable legislative requirements.
- Manage Succession Planning within the Process Operations Team to ensure that Barrick achieves development of Tanzanian employees to assume positions of increasing accountability. Development of Supervisors, Lead Hands and Process Operators to positions of increasing accountability is a key performance indicator.
- Lead the Process Operations Team during operations to ensure agreed targets are achieved within corporate safety and environmental guidelines in the areas of:
- Achieve set targets for Mill Availability, throughput and recovery.
- Manage Operating & Maintenance costs and capital expenditure.
- Manage activities of the Operations Team to assure cost effective and high quality metal recovery activities, metallurgical performance and to optimize Company’s financial status.
- Develop and Implement Safe Work Procedures and other operations procedures.
- Putting in place the necessary programs and reporting functions that will facilitate the timely reporting of costs, development & production schedules and commitment forecasts.
- Ensuring adherence to company policies and procedures.
- Ensure adherence to chemical safety standards with a specific focus on Environmental standards and ICMI standards.
- Degree in Extraction Metallurgy.
- Crusher ( Gyratory/ Jaw) operation
- Mills/grinding operation
- Leaching( CIL/ CIP) operation
- Elution (Zadra/ AARL ) operation
- Floatation operation
- Thickeners operation
- Reagents mixing and utilization
- Detoxification operation
- Pumps and Valves operation
- Process Control room operation
- Blower and Compressor operation
- Mobile equipment operation
- Gantry/ Overhead crane and basic rigging
- Gold room/ Refinery operation
- Microsoft Office Word and Excel
- Process Plant design criteria
- Familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures
- Ability to troubleshoot operational problems
- Fundamentals of Budgeting and Forecasting
- Safety Awareness and accident investigation
- Business Skills and Management
- Fundamental of Project Management
- Fundamental of Business Improvement
- Environmental Legislation
- Predictive maintenance
- Leadership qualification
- Pronto and Flow centric
- Sample collection and submission
- Minimum 10 years’ – Supervision experience in mineral processing
- Minimum 10 years’ experience at a managerial level.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in gold processing
- Experience with gold smelting, boxing and shipment process
- Experience with gold room operation
- Experience with GSS gold security standard
- Experience with reactor/ ICR operation
- Experience with smelting crucible changing process
- Experience with soft skill PC, pronto and flow centric system
SKILLS / KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS:
- Effective communication
- English literacy and numeracy
- Document management
- Systems design and implementation
- Computer skills – word, excel, Outlook
- Soft Skills Pronto and Flow centric
- Reporting skills
- Time management, scheduling and planning
- Analysis and interpretation of data
- Business Improvement tools and processes
- Negotiation Skills
- Presentation Skills
- Coaching and Mentoring
- Process Plant operation Skills
- Meeting management
- Cost evaluation/analysis Skills
- Problem solving skills
- Talent management
- Decision making
- Safety conscious
|WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU: