Astradental Services Is Looking For A Receptionist. Apply Here!!
Astradental Services Is Looking For A Receptionist. Apply Here!! 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
Receptionist at Astradental Services
At Astradental Services, we provide world-class quality dental services to the widest population at an affordable cost, train others to grow and support the vision, and manufacture quality affordable dental materials
A modern dental practice in Westlands is searching for very presentable lady who is qualified to fill the position of Front Office / Receptionist.
The successful candidate will report to the Principal Dentist and should be highly motivated with a “can do” attitude and have a passion for success and detail.
- Receive patients in the clinic, greet and accord them the necessary assistance.
- Answer all incoming calls and handle callers’ inquiries whenever possible.
- Making appointments and managing the patients’ diaries.
- Managing the patients in the reception room clinic.
- Exceptional ability to perform filing, receptionist, record keeping and other related clerical tasks.
2. Deal with insurance claims and payments
- Scanning claim forms and xrays when necessary and sending them to the respective insurance company.
- Follow up on the approval of the pre authorisation forms.
- Sending invoices every end month and follow up on the payments.
- Collecting payment from clients receipting, banking and recording.
- Monitor all snail mail and email enquiry and give feedback.
- Ensuring all statutory bills are paid in a timely manner.
- Ensure all suppliers/service providers invoices are paid every month.
- Procuring of stationery, office equipment and all non-clinical items.
- Handling and reconciling petty cash.
4. Marketing Duties
- To communicate continuously with existing corporate stakeholders
- To supervise the sales of brushes and oral hygiene products in the clinic.
- Prospecting for corporate clients in liaison with the Doctor
5. Human Resource Duties
- Co-ordinate staff leave arrangement in liaison with the C.E.O
- Ensure all staff benefits e.g. medical covers are readily available.
- Supervise the assistant and cleaner
- Assist the clinical manager to order clinical supplies.
- Computer skills – MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Administrative Skills (Filling, Emails, Internet Research etc.)
- Excellent communicator, helpful, and pleasant demeanor
- A crisp Clear Neutral Accent
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi task and prioritize
- Ability to work well independently and within a team environment
- Excellent customer service skills
- Charismatic very organized and presentable
- Fluency in both English and Kiswahili
- A passion for helping others, keeping information of a confidential nature secure and the ability to think out of the box is required
Minimum Education Qualification:
- A Diploma in Human Resource
- A certificate or diploma in front office management or its equivalent
- At least 2- 4 years’ experience as a Receptionist/Front Office in a Fast Paced business environment, relating with people of different backgrounds, race, religion, nationalities, etc.
- Should be well versed with the social media and the WWW.
Applicants earning more than KSh 20,000 need not to apply
Do you want to increase your chances of landing this job? Request for CV editing today!