Assistant Marketing Manager At Walk In Solutions
Assistant Marketing Manager At Walk In Solutions 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
Our Mission We are dedicated to earn the trust and loyalty of our Associates, Clients, customers, the communities in which we operate and by performing our work in accordance with this Code of Business Conduct and our Core Values of Respect, Responsibility, Honesty and Integrity. Why Us? We treat Our Clients as our partners. We act together to solve their immediate and long-term business goals. We listen to their unique situation and then we work to locate the people who have the skills and experience they require for success. When it helps our Clients, we design and provide special training and assessment to the people we select for them. Whatever the need, we fulfill it. We care for the people we work with – Let us partner with you to find the right people for you to grow your business.We are looking for Assistant Marketing Manager for our Consumer Goods Client based in Kenya. This position will be reporting to Category Head based at Kenya.
Develop & execute the marketing & business plan
- Lead brand strategy & communication development
- Lead the team on the execution of the Marketing Plans
- Ensure optimal portfolio planning and optimization
- Strong knowledge of marketing principles, practices and procedures
- Demonstrated experience building brands and applying current digital, social and experiential marketing best practices
- Working knowledge of OTC distribution and competing channels
- Advanced tracking, execution and project management with potential to develop excellent communication, analytical and project management skills
- Basic knowledge and practice of market research and segmentation.
- Lead the development of the Annual planning process and give inputs to long term strategic planning process for overall business
- In-depth review of product category and clear understanding of what’s working and what’s not.
- Planning, including clarity on activation agenda, innovation launch plan, and
- communications calendar
- Liaise with the sales team to ensure that the marketing strategies are translated into clear executable sales strategies
- Ensure relevant innovation pipeline for consumers
- Drive successful go to market strategies for new product
- Lead overall marketing innovation on the category
- Tracks and adjusts brand support spending to achieve budgeted levels
- Manages monthly sample allocation forecasting requirements and achieves appropriate inventory targets
- Conducts business analysis and presents KPI reviews
- Recommends and executes brand price strategy
- Recommends and executes slim and squeeze strategies as needed
- Conducts category and competitive analyses and insights and recommends appropriate
- business responses/actions
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or communication concentration (MBA preferred)
- 2+ plus years progressive marketing/Brand experience
- Collaboration: Experienced team and project leader. Ability to create followership at all levels. Works in a dynamic and fast-moving environment and enjoy partnering with cross functional partners up, down, and across the organization.
- Self-Starter & Action-Oriented: An innate desire to hold self fully accountable for delivering results with an internal fire to succeed. Low maintenance and no excuses approach to their work across the business. Can navigate, and even prefers, ambiguity and creating a path.
- Agile & Driven: Ability to navigate most situations without much guidance and in a non- dramatic approach. Determined to achieve growth while forging strong relationships that endure.
- Communication Skills: Ability to persuade, influence and inspire through both verbal and written communication. It is critical that this leader can synthesize complex issues into straight-forward strategies and actions