Assistant Internal Auditor At Neimeth Int'l Pharmaceuticals Plc. Apply!
Assistant Internal Auditor At Neimeth Int'l Pharmaceuticals Plc. Apply! 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
A leading Indigenous Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Company based in Lagos urgently requires suitable and energetic qualified candidates for immediate employment to fill the vacant position of Assistant Internal Auditor-
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid-level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Conduct an internal audit of the company based on approved audit plans
- Institutionalize internal control framework continuously evaluates the adequacy of these controls and maintains comprehensive systems for recording audit plans, work papers, findings, reports, and follow-up audits.
- Provision of regular, accurate, and objective reports/updates for management attention
- Coordinate and interact with audit firms performing external audits of the company’s financial statements
- Support and monitor the company’s compliance with all relevant laws and regulations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Administration or any other related field
- 1-3 years’ experience working in an Internal Audit/Control and Finance function in a reputable organization.
- Extensive Knowledge of MS Excel and accounting packages
- Excellent knowledge of accounting systems
- Must possess a high level of integrity
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to deliver timely and quality audit reports