Administration Manager At Kenya Pipeline Company (kpc) Limited
Administration Manager At Kenya Pipeline Company (kpc) Limited 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
The Kenya Pipeline Company Limited is a State Corporation established on 6th September, 1973 under the Companies Act (CAP 486) of the Laws of Kenya and started commercial operations in 1978. The Company is 100% owned by the Government and complies with the provisions of the State Corporations Act (Cap 446) of 1986.
- Ensure formulation, review and implementation of Company administrative and records management policies.
- Ensure provision of fleet management services including maintenance.
- Ensure effective and efficient management of incoming and outgoing mails (internal and external)
- Ensure records are managed in compliance with statutory provisions and Company quality standards
- Ensure efficient provision of all auxiliary and housekeeping services. vi. Provide strategic oversight on matters pertaining to the ROW.
- Liaise with regional administration to address issues of encroachment/informal settlement along the right of way.
- Sensitize communities along the ROW on issues of rights, safety and obligations as per the easement agreements.
- Develop and review ROW policies and procedure manuals and address all issues related to ROW.
- Ensure effective administration of the Gymnasium and Company Staff Housing Estates.
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the Social Science field
- Post Graduate Qualification in Business Administration or Human Resource Management if the first degree is not in Social Science
- Minimum ten (10) years’ relevant work experience, five (5) of which must be at a management level.
- Membership to a relevant professional body v. Leadership course lasting not less than two (2) weeks
- Proficiency in computer applications vii. Fulfil requirements of Chapter six of the constitution of Kenya
- Demonstrated competence in work performance
Key Skills & Competencies
- Excellent leadership skills including effective interpersonal, communication, influencing and negotiation skills and the ability to relate to people from different cultures and backgrounds
- Considerable knowledge of administration policies, systems and procedures
- Understanding of the purpose, background and policies of the Company
- Good planning and organizational skills
- Good time management skills and the ability to prioritize tasks
- Ability to maintain professional status and keep abreast of evolving trends in administration through continuing professional education programmes