Actuarial Analyst At Jubilee Insurance
Actuarial Analyst At Jubilee Insurance 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
Jubilee Insurance was established in August 1937, as the first locally incorporated Insurance Company based in Mombasa in 1937. Jubilee Insurance has spread its sphere of influence throughout the region to become the largest Composite insurer in East Africa, handling Life, Pensions, general and Medical insurance.
Job Ref. No. HRJIC634
We currently have an exciting career opportunity for Actuarial Analyst, Jubilee Health Insurance Limited. The position holder will report to the Manager, Actuarial Risk and will be based at Head Office in Nairobi.
The main purpose is to evaluate and provide advice to Jubilee Health Insurance Limited regarding product development and pricing activities, risk modelling, reserving, data analytics, adequacy of reinsurance arrangements and compliance with related statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Providing advisory on the insurer’s actuarial and financial risks.
- Evaluating and providing advice on risk modelling and use of internal models where applicable.
- Providing guidance on the selection of key actuarial assumptions.
- Pricing of insurance contracts.
- Product development, reviews and advisory
- Experience monitoring
- Supporting on data analytics
- Scenario and sensitivity testing.
- Providing guidance on adequacy of reinsurance arrangements
- Developing and tracking pricing actuarial analytics
- Maintaining and developing effective actuarial reports of historical performance.
- Maintaining and distribute actuarial reports.
- Business Acumen
- Performance Driven Individual
- Market Awareness
- Good Interpersonal Skills
- Continuous Innovation
- Ownership & Commitment
- Team Spirit
- Bachelor’s Degree in Actuarial Science or any other related field.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite & Packages & R/Python Language
- Passed 2 Actuarial examinations
Minimum of two years’ relevant experience in a similar position.
Increase your chances of landing this job by updatingyour CV.Request Here:OR CALL/TEXT/WHATSAPP 0702068282