Accountant/office Administrator At Africert Limited
Accountant/office Administrator At Africert Limited 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
AfriCert Limited is a competitive Certification company accredited and approved by various standard owners in the Agribusiness sector. We take pride in our work and are committed to providing and maintaining consistent and high quality certification services.
AfriCert has internationally qualified personnel who carry out inspections and verifications towards certification.
TALENT PROFILE – Accountant/Office Administrator Rwanda Office
Job title: ACCOUNTANT/OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR
Supervisor: FINANCE MANAGER/BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Department: FINANCE AND ADMINISTRATION
Document Title: TALENT PROFILE
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
1. Seamless management of local finance and administration functions
2. Efficient management of debt collection both new and old debts
3. Cashflow management.
4. Timely and accurate reporting Creating brand visibility/ protecting company image
5. Achieving high-level customer satisfaction
6. Client relationship management
Duties and Responsibilities Include:
• Responsible for day to day finance and accounts operations and postings in Quickbooks.
• Responsible for timely processing of accounts payable in line with agreed payment terms, conducting supplier ledger reconciliations regularly etc.
• Cash and Bank management – Pettycash management, processing of perdiems and other reimbursables, bank reconciliations etc.
• Quote generation and submission to clients for acceptance before audit commencement.
• Preparation of payroll and submitting to head office for approval
• Trade receivables – observing the laid down credit policies, managing customer ledgers and making follow-ups on debt collection, preparation of weekly receivables report.
• Statutory management – Ensuring that all statutory payments are accurately computed and payments made within the set deadlines.
• Assist in annual budget formulation for the subsidiary and implementing budgetary controls.
• Responsible for timely processing of monthly management accounts.
• Prepare annual financial statements in accordance with the company’s code and liaising with the external auditors on matters relating to the audit of the accounts.
• Prepare monthly reconciliation of all intercompany transactions.
• Manage the company insurances and subscriptions, ensuring timely renewal.
• Collaborating with and assisting management in all relevant areas of the business.
• Supporting all other department on matters related with finance and giving timely feedback as necessary. Provide professional customer support to existing clients by responding promptly to inquiries, ensuring complaints are resolved and processing requests.
• Collaborating with scheme managers and Business development manager to determine the most cost effective and viable approach to purse new business opportunities
• Creating a client pipeline based on local market survey
Minimum Requirements for the Job
• A bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance or Business Administration with a major in Accounting or Finance
• At least 2 years post-qualification experience in a similar role; preferably in the service industry.
• Proficient in Ms Excel and Ms word. Practical experience with Quickbooks will be an added advantage.
• The position is open to Rwandese Nationals only.