Accident And Emergency Nurses At Nairobi Hospital
Accident And Emergency Nurses At Nairobi Hospital 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
We take pride in our highly qualified professionals who deliver our mission every day, translating their knowledge and expertise to internationally compliant practices in healthcare provision. Courtesy, consideration and unreserved respect towards our patients’ privacy, dignity and confidentiality has time and again helped us earn their trust and goodwill. Our dedicated nursing staff provides professional care within a friendly and comfortable environment, ensuring that being in hospital is a more pleasurable and less anxious time for our patients and their families. We take pride in our highly qualified professionals who deliver our mission every day, translating their knowledge and expertise to internationally compliant practices in healthcare provision.
Reporting to Accident & Emergency Manager or Unit Manager, the successful candidates will be responsible for the following roles amongst others: –
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Providing excellent nursing care to patients.
- Maintaining the Hospitals policies, standard and procedures of nursing care.
- Championing continual quality improvement.
- Advocating for patients, treating them with dignity, according them privacy and respect.
- Communicating effectively with all other patients’ care givers.
- Maintaining and observing infection control measures for staff and patients wellbeing.
- Upholding statutory regulations as required by the nursing profession and the laws of Kenya.
- Safeguarding all Hospital’s and patients’ confidential information and property.
- Reporting all complaints and incidents to the In-Charge as they occur.
- Participating in ward and Hospital activates i.e. research, audits, open days.
- Providing accurate documentation and proper record keeping of patients’ treatment.
- Utilizing the available resources effectively for quality service delivery, profitability and cost containment.
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- KRN, KRM, KRCHN, BSc. Nursing
- Diploma in Accident & Emergency Nursing
- 4 years of relevant work experience 2 of which must be after post-basic qualification.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Good customer care skills.
Vacancies in Healthcare & PharmaceuticalView and Apply
No featured Employer yet. Please check back later.