baylor uganda 0 vacancies
This position will assist in monitoring the implementation of the audit systems, policies and procedures for providing an independent appraisal of the project financial systems and processes
This position will assist in monitoring the implementation of the audit systems, policies and procedures for providing an independent appraisal of the project financial systems and processes.
Required Qualification, Experience and Competencies:
- A bachelor’s degree (honors) in Finance or Accounting.
Computer proficiency along with a strong understanding of Audit software and Accounting packages (Navision, Sun System, etc).
The candidate must have at least three (3) years of audit working experience in a reputable organization.
Knowledge of Risk-Based Integrated Audit (Planning, Execution, and Reporting)
- Team player, excellent oral and written communication skills, analytical skills, and interpersonal relationship skills.
- The candidate should be 25-35 years of age.
- Professional qualification (ACCA or CPA or CIA) – At least level 2.
- 3 Years Relevant Experience
Increase your chances of landing this job and be among the shortlisted by requesting for free CV review. Request at https://bit.ly/2NyNoit
Get a free CV review from our Experts and stand out from the crowd.
Company Size: 300 - 10000 (Large Organization)
Location: Kampala, Uganda
No vacancies available