St. Scholastica Uzima Hospital
St. Scholastica Uzima Hospital 0 vacancies
To be a source of hope, upholding the sacredness of life through holistic care and strive to grow into an integrated health facility to meet the clients’ needs appropriately.
Responding to the Mission of Christ in the Healing Ministry of the Church. We commit ourselves to provide Appropriate and Affordable Healthcare, Available to those who are in need.
- Place the care of the sick above all else.
- Recruit health professionals who are dedicated to their work, well-grounded and committed to spiritual and ethical values.
- Encourage team spirit as a means of building understanding and cooperation in our relationships
- Collaborate with the Ministry of Health and keep abreast of the changing health care system.
- Maintain appropriate facilities to constantly improve service delivery.
- Enhance safety measures for a conducive working environment.
- Provide care and support through counseling to those infected and affected by HIV and AIDS
- Reduce the risk of HIV infection among children by providing a safe environment for delivery to the pregnant mothers.
Company Size: 51 - 299 (SME)
Industry: Healthcare & Pharmaceutical
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
No vacancies available